View the list of Top B Pharma Colleges in Bangalore at EduSpice – an online educational portal that provides a complete pharmacy college guide across the city. The listed B Pharma colleges are provided with the information about Course Overview, Admission Details, List of B Pharma Colleges/Institutions, etc.
At EduSpice, we believe in providing details which are recognized, affiliated and approved colleges/institutions only. This will help students to view the entire college list and options to shortlist among the best B Pharma Colleges in Bangalore.
Our list of college options helps you to prepare to choose from the top list of B Pharma colleges to practice in the field of the health care professional as a career. To get trained in best B Pharma College, the college or institution must be affiliated, recognized, and approved by pharmaceutical council and the state health science department.
Our comprehensive education portal allows you to browse the list of Best B Pharma Colleges in Bangalore about the contact details of the colleges and their list of locations.
B.Pharma is an undergraduate programme in the field of health care professional which is a prerequisite to register and practice as a pharmacist. The course is the best choice for the students looking for a career path across various streams in the pharmaceutical industry across India as well as abroad.
Best B Pharma Institutions in Bangalore
View the list of best B.Pharma colleges in Bangalore to get enrolled in one of the top colleges which are recognized and affiliated to the Paramedical Council of India (PCI), University Grants Commission (UGC), and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and approved by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
- Al- Ameen College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- Government College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy (MSRCP), Bangalore
- Visveswarapura Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (VIPS), Bangalore
- Vivekananda College of Pharmacy (VCP), Bangalore
- St John’s Pharmacy College, Bangalore
- Gautham College of Pharmacy (GCP), Bangalore
- The Oxford College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- Dayananda Sagar College of Pharmacy (DSCP), Bangalore
- Karnataka College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
Candidates looking to enroll for the B Pharma course have to fulfill eligibility criteria prescribed by the PCI and the RGHUS.
- Candidate must pass in PUC/10+2 or an equivalent examination or any other board or university with not less than 50% marks in any combination PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
- Students who have completed three Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) can also apply for the B. Pharma course and are directly admitted to the second year.
- Admissions are based on the CET conducted by Director of Medical Education and Government of Karnataka.
Find the Best B.Pharma Colleges in Bangalore
EduSpice.com is the most comprehensive online education information portal that provides you a complete guide to B Pharma Colleges/Institutions in Bangalore. The listed colleges are verified and authenticated from different sources like college website, the online portal, etc. For any modification, updates, and adding your details, please contact EduSpice and we will guide you with full assistance.
For seeking admissions and or college information, please talk to our Career Counselors to get the best career guidance for selecting the best B Pharma Colleges in Bangalore based on your requirements.