Welcome to EduSpice online education information portal. The online portal guides you to Top B Pharm Colleges in Bangalore. View the complete list of B Pharm Colleges, Course Details, Admission Procedure, and Eligibility from recognized colleges and institutions.
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharm) is the best professional course after 10+2. It is a health care profession where the student can get training and deep practice to become a Pharmacist. After the completion of the course, the Pharmacists can work in a wide range of fields which include manufacturing, production, and provision units. Higher study options in Pharmacy are available for the students in M Pharm (Master Degree Programme), Pharm D (Doctorate Degree Programme) and Ph.D course. The Pharmaceutical profession can also work as a researcher in Pharmaceutical Labs.
Top B Pharm Institutions in Bangalore
There are various B Pharm colleges in Bangalore, which provides the best education by highly professional teaching to staff to give training for the students to spread their career in the pharmaceutical sector. With the quality of excellence in B Pharm education, the students the best learning experience with exposure in theoretical subjects, practical, placement training, and the best placement offer for deserving candidates.
List of Best Colleges for B Pharm in Bangalore
Below is the list of top B Pharm Colleges in Bangalore for aspiring candidates to seek B Pharm admission. The colleges are recognized and affiliated to the Paramedical Council of India (PCI), University Grants Commission (UGC), and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and approved by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
- Al- Ameen College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- Government College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy (MSRCP), Bangalore
- Visveswarapura Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (VIPS), Bangalore
- Vivekananda College of Pharmacy (VCP), Bangalore
- St John’s Pharmacy College, Bangalore
- Gautham College of Pharmacy (GCP), Bangalore
- The Oxford College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- Dayananda Sagar College of Pharmacy (DSCP), Bangalore
- Karnataka College of Pharmacy , Bangalore
Students who desire to make a career in the Pharmaceutical industry by joining the B.Pharm degree programme should fulfill the given eligibility criteria:
- For admission to B Pharm Undergraduate Course, the student should pass PUC or 10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) as subjects from recognized board for higher secondary. The minimum pass percentage of 45% for those belonging to SC/ST candidates seeking a course in B.Pharm.
- Students who have passed three year Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) are also eligible to enroll for the B.Pharm course.
The Duration of the B.Pharm Course is 2 years.
Find the best B.Pharm Colleges at EduSpice Portal
EduSpice – the trusted informative portal provides a complete guide to the list of Best B.Pharm colleges in Bangalore for aspiring candidates. The list of Pharmacy colleges is verified before the data is updated live on our EduSpice.com Online Education Guide. However, information collected from different sources might not be authenticated. Hence, if the records needed to be updated, please contact EduSpice to make the changes.
Talk to our Career Counselors to get the best career guidance.