View the list of Best BAMS Colleges in Bangalore at EduSpice – the most trusted education portal that provides complete details related to top BAMS Colleges information, BAMS Course details, Admissions, etc. At EduSpice, the list of recognized, affiliated and approved BAMS Colleges is updated on our online portal to get the required details to set a mark for your career.
Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) is a degree programme offered by reputed BAMS Colleges and Institutions for individuals who are likely to pursue their career in the field of Ayurveda Sciences.
BAMS is the Ayurvedacharya degree programme in the ancient medical system which leads to the roots of the Vedic period in providing natural remedies for curing as well as prevention of the recurrences diseases.
Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery Course
The BAMS degree is conferred for the candidate on completion of the 5 years and 6 months duration of the BAMS course which includes 1 year internship programme.
BAMS Course Curriculum
BAMS course curriculum has various departments and specializations which include:
- AGADATANTRA & VYAVAHARA AYURVEDA (Toxicology, Forensic Medicine and Medical Jurisprudence)
- DRAVYAGUNA VIJNAN (Pharmacology)
- KAUMARABHRITYA (Pediatric and Adolescents)
- KAYACHIKITSA (Multisystem Illness in Adults)
- KRIYA SHARIR (Functions of Human Body)
- PANCHAKARMA (Deals in Strengthening Immune System and Restoring the Balance)
- PRASUTI TANTRA & STREE ROGA (Gynecology and Obstetrics)
- RACHANA SHARIR (Human Anatomy)
- RASASASTRA & BHAISHAJYAKALPANA (Pharmaceutics and Pharmacotherapeutics)
- ROGA VIJNAN & VIKRITI VIGNAN (Aetiopathological Basis of Diseases and Clinical presentation)
- SAMHITA, SIDDHANTA & SANSKRIT (Microcosm and Macrocosm)
- SHALAKYA TANTRA (Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat)
- SHALYA TANTRA (Para Surgical Procedures)
- SWASTHA VRITTA (Yoga)
Top BAMS Colleges Bangalore
EduSpice provides the list of top BAMS Colleges in Bangalore which are approved, affiliated and recognized by Governing Council and Education Boards.
List of Top Ayurveda Colleges in Bangalore
Here is the list of best BAMS Colleges in Bangalore offering BAMS undergraduate programme which are Recommended by Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), Approved by AYUSH and Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
- Atreya Ayurvedic Medical College
- Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital & Research Centre
- Sri Kalabyrabveshwara Swamy Ayurvedic College
- Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science & Research
- Sushrutha College Of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences
The admission to top colleges has specific requirements as per the University guidelines. The candidates who have completed 10+2 from recognized board with minimum 50% of aggregate marks (45% in case of SC/ST candidates) are eligible for the BAMS Course in one of the reputed BAMS Colleges in Bangalore.
Finding the Best BAMS College
EduSpice.com is the most authentic online education information platform which provides information and details about authorized and approved BAMS colleges and institutions in Bangalore. At EduSpice, we provide the source of relevant details in a much easier way to ensure that the aspiring candidate for BAMS course is beneficial in accessing the required information. The list of top BAMS Colleges in Bangalore is verified before updating the records live on our portal. However, the some of the information collected from different online sources. Hence, if there is any update with the listing of colleges, please contact EduSpice.