To get the best learning experience into reputed colleges/institutions for nursing course EduSpice provides the list of Best Nursing Colleges in Bangalore. The most reliable and trusted online education guide, which gives you the complete information of Nursing Colleges/Schools, Nursing Courses, Admissions, etc.
Nursing Course Overview
If you are looking for the nursing course, then this would be a remarkable and a noble profession which requires certain and skills to pursue to explore wider opportunities to serve the society in a health care field. Nurses are employed and placed various organizations which include hospitals, health departments, defense, old aged homes, etc. There are various job options available in India as well as many foreign countries. However, getting admission into reputed college or nursing is an added advantage for your career enhancement for brighter prospects.
Nursing Courses in Bangalore
The nursing course has various specializations and streams and aspiring students can seek admissions as per his/her eligibility criteria.
Nursing Course Eligibility
The nursing course eligibility in reputed nursing colleges or institutions, there are several courses offered by these colleges in Bangalore.
Nursing Courses in Top Nursing Colleges/Schools/Institutions in Bangalore include:
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM)
- GNM Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery
- Post Basic B. Sc Nursing
- Sc Nursing
- Sc Nursing (Psychiatric Nursing/ OBG Nursing/ Medical Surgical Nursing/ Pead. Nursing)
- Sc Nursing in Community Health Nursing
The minimum age requirements for these courses in private and government nursing colleges in Bangalore is 17 years.
Candidates seeking admission to B.Sc Nursing Course, the minimum passing requirement is 50% in PUC/10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB).
The minimum pass percentage may vary in some nursing colleges/institutions.
List of Best Nursing Colleges in Bangalore
To select the best nursing colleges in Bangalore, it is rather difficult for the candidates in choosing the top institutions among the best colleges for nursing. To make it convenient for you and easy to choose, we have elaborated list of colleges/institutions/universities affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Deemed Universities, approved and recognized by the Karnataka Nursing Council, Government of Karnataka and Nursing Council of India (NCI), Government of India.
Below is the list of Best Nursing Colleges in Bangalore:
- A E C S Maaruti College of Nursing
- A J College of Nursing
- A V K (Adarsha Vidya Kendra) College of Nursing
- Abhaya College of Nursing
- Acharya College of Nursing
- Adarsha College Of Nursing
- Adventist College of Nursing
- Ambigara Chowdaiah College of Nursing
- Ambika College of Nursing
- B J R College of Nursing
- Bangalore City College of Nursing
- Bangalore Medical College
- Dayananda Sagar College of Nursing
- Dr. Shyamala Reddy College of Nursing
- Faran College of Nursing
- Florence College of Nursing
- Hill Side College of Nursing
- Indian Academy College & School of Nursing
- Kempegowda College of Nursing
- Krupanidhi College of Nursing
- KTG College of Nursing Sciences
- M S Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Sciences, Education & Research
- Miranda College of Nursing
- St. George College of Management Science & Nursing
- St. Marthas College of Nursing
- St. Mary’s College of Nursing
- St. Philomena’s College of Nursing
- T. John College of Nursing
- Vijayanagar College of Nursing
- Vydehi Institute of Nursing Sciences & Research Centre
Find the Best Nursing Colleges in Bangalore
EduSpice provides the list of Bangalore’s Best Nursing Colleges/Institutions. The listing of these colleges is verified and updated. However, if you find any information needed to be updated or modified, please contact EduSpice and we will ensure that the listing is updated.
Talk to our Career Counselors to get the Best Career Guidance.