View the list of Bachelor of Science (BSc) Nursing Colleges in Bangalore at EduSpice – a complete online education college guide that provides the list of Nursing Colleges. At EduSpice, the listed nursing colleges/institutions are recognized, affiliated and approved by the state and central Governing council and is updated on our online portal to give you the clearest idea of setting your goals to enhance career prospects in the field of nursing.
Nursing course is one of the top health care professions, which is a noble and virtuous profession one to serving the society for the betterment of the health.
B.Sc Nursing is the undergraduate degree programme to train students to become professional nurses who are efficiently assisting the health team to take care of persons who are suffering from illness and injury. The nursing profession also takes care of diagnosis and treatment, medication on time with the patients and rehabilitative care that gives them to acquire more health care skills.
Nursing professions are determined to take up various tasks set by the hospitals or clinics. A nurse is also required to constantly monitor the patient, document the care and maintain the medical record that would help the doctors to analyze the condition of the patients and provide the necessary treatment that would help the patient to improvise the health and recover.
Institutions for BSc Nursing
Bangalore is one of the educational hubs of India, where students from various parts of the country as well as abroad choose the India’s Silicon City or IT Capital to pursue education due to quality excellence in teaching and dedicated faculty staff in various departments and courses.
BSc Nursing course is one of those courses that make a rewarding career by getting trained from the reputed college.
Below is the list of BSc Nursing Colleges in Bangalore, which is Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and Bangalore University, Approved by Govt. Of Karnataka, Recognized by KNC & Indian Nursing Council (Govt. Of India).
- A E C S Maaruti College of Nursing
- A J College of Nursing
- A V K (Adarsha Vidya Kendra) College of Nursing
- Abhaya College of Nursing
- Acharya College of Nursing
- Adarsha College Of Nursing
- Adventist College of Nursing
- Ambigara Chowdaiah College of Nursing
- Ambika College of Nursing
- B J R College of Nursing
- Bangalore City College of Nursing
- Bangalore Medical College
- Dayananda Sagar College of Nursing
- Dr. Shyamala Reddy College of Nursing
- Faran College of Nursing
- Florence College of Nursing
- Hill Side College of Nursing
- Indian Academy College & School of Nursing
- Kempegowda College of Nursing
- Krupanidhi College of Nursing
- KTG College of Nursing Sciences
- M S Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Sciences, Education & Research
- Miranda College of Nursing
- St. George College of Management Science & Nursing
- St. Marthas College of Nursing
- St. Mary’s College of Nursing
- St. Philomena’s College of Nursing
- T. John College of Nursing
- Vijayanagar College of Nursing
- Vydehi Institute of Nursing Sciences & Research Centre
To get admitted to the BSc Nursing Course, the candidate has to secure 50% marks in PCB (45% in some colleges). If a candidate belonging to SC/ST, the minimum aggregate of 45% is required in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB).
Find the Best BSc Nursing Colleges in Bangalore
EduSpice provides the list of top BSc Nursing Colleges/Institutions/Universities in Bangalore. The listing of these colleges is verified and updated. However, if you find any information needed to be updated or modified, please contact EduSpice and we will ensure that requests are updated with the correct data.
Talk to our Career Counselors Admissions and to get the Best Career Guidance.