Advantages of studying MBBS Abroad
Overseas education has played a very significant role in offering the best education for students with high-quality standards and best infrastructure facility that gives enormous opportunities and options in front of a student. MBBS is one of the professional courses and aspiring dream of a student to become a doctor.
In India, there are 50,000 medical seats available and over 10 lakh candidates appear for various medical entrance examinations. This means that only 5% of medical seats are filled each year. Moreover, most of the private medical institutions have a capitation fee along with the yearly fee. This would be a forbidden dream for any middle-class family, even though a student secures MBBS seats.
The main advantage of getting admission to a medical seat abroad is that there are several seats available at reasonable cost. So, aspiring students can get their seats in medical seat and pursue the education to achieve their desired goals of becoming a doctor.
There are several beneficial factors that you should study MBBS Abroad:
- No Entrance test for Admission
- Admissions are based on direct admission on rolling basis (first come first admit basis) until the last seat is filled.
- Affordable medical fee and cost of living are low.
- No Donation or Capitation Fee required.
- Options to choose from the list of medical institutions across different countries and institutions.
- Superior quality of education is exceptionally high infrastructure.
- A great exposure to the outside world.
- Students know the culture of other countries.
- Highly experience faculty staff.
- Students get individual attention.
- MCI approved medical colleges and universities.
- MBBS degrees issued by universities are recognized by WHO and UNESCO.
Selecting the Right University
Studying MBBS in abroad is undoubtedly the best choice for those aspiring doctors. However, a student has to conduct his/her homework in selecting the right university, which is approved and recognized by MCI, UNESCO, WHO, and medical council of the country you choose to pursue MBBS.