View the list of Best Bachelor of Pharmacy Colleges in Bangalore at EduSpice – an online educational guide that provides complete details related to Top B.Pharma colleges guide, Best Institutions, B.Pharma Course, Admissions, etc. At EduSpice, the list of top colleges, which are recognized, affiliated and approved by the Education Governing Council are updated on our online portal to give you the best idea to set your goals to enhance a prospective career.
B.Pharma is an undergraduate course in the field of pharmaceutical sector to become an eminent professional. The B.Pharma graduates possess the knowledge to become a qualified pharmacist, clinical research, researcher at the pharmaceutical lab, pursue higher studies, etc.
Top Institutions for B.Pharma
Bangalore is the most favored city to pursue education, which provides quality of excellence in teaching. Students from various parts of the world choose the best colleges due to infrastructure and amenities, quality education, affordable course fees, and cosmopolitan crowd. Bangalore is the preferred city to get enrolled in top colleges in different streams and courses.
Below is the list of top B.Pharma colleges in Bangalore to get enrolled for one of the best institutions which are recognized and affiliated to the Paramedical Council of India (PCI), University Grants Commission (UGC), and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and approved by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
- Al- Ameen College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- Government College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy (MSRCP), Bangalore
- Visveswarapura Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (VIPS), Bangalore
- Vivekananda College of Pharmacy (VCP), Bangalore
- St John’s Pharmacy College, Bangalore
- Gautham College of Pharmacy (GCP), Bangalore
- The Oxford College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- Dayananda Sagar College of Pharmacy (DSCP), Bangalore
- Karnataka College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
Students who wish to join the B.Pharma course have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- For admission to the Bachelor of Pharmacy course, the student must pass PUC/10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology as subjects.
- The minimum pass percentage depends as per the college guidelines, but asking most of the colleges ask for a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Students who have passed the three year Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) are also eligible for the Bachelor programme in B.Pharma course and are directly admitted to the Second Year.
Admission to Seat Selection Process
The eligibility criteria are set by the Pharmaceutical Council of India (PCI). For admission to B.Pharma course, the candidates are here to take an entrance exam of state or national level. Some of B.Pharma colleges in Bangalore are also enrolled candidates through direct admissions.
Search for the Best B.Pharma Colleges Bangalore
EduSpice.com is the provides a complete guide for B.Pharma colleges/institutions in Bangalore. The listed colleges are verified before making live on the portal. However, some of the information are referred from different sources like college website, an online portal, etc. Therefore, if any, information needed to be updated or modified; please contact EduSpice and our experts are here to provide full assistance.
Talk to our Career Counselors to get the best career guidance in B.Pharma course.