View the list of Top Nursing Colleges in Bangalore at EduSpice – the best online education guide for you that provides the list of top nursing colleges in Bangalore. At EduSpice, you get the complete information about nursing colleges/institutions which are recognized, affiliated and approved by registered State and Central Governing Council and is updated on our portal that can give you the options to shortlist the colleges and setting up a new landmark in the field of nursing.
Career in nursing gives you enormous prospects in the area of the health care system, which is one of the noblest and virtuous professions to serve the society beyond all the cultural barriers when it comes to every individual’s health.
Nursing Courses in Bangalore
The following List of Top Nursing Colleges in Bangalore covers such as Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM), Diploma – General Nursing and Midwifery (GNW), B.Sc in Nursing (B.Sc(N)), Post Basic Nursing (B.Sc(N)) and M.Sc Nursing courses.
List of Top Nursing Colleges in Bangalore
Below is the list of Top Nursing Colleges in Bangalore, which is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and Bangalore University, Approved by Govt. of Karnataka, Recognized by Karnataka Nursing Council (KNC) & Indian Nursing Council (Govt. of India) that determines your future and opportunity to make the best career mark.
- A E C S Maaruti College of Nursing
- A J College of Nursing
- A V K (Adarsha Vidya Kendra) College of Nursing
- Abhaya College of Nursing
- Acharya College of Nursing
- Adarsha College Of Nursing
- Adventist College of Nursing
- Ambigara Chowdaiah College of Nursing
- Ambika College of Nursing
- B J R College of Nursing
- Bangalore City College of Nursing
- Bangalore Medical College
- Dayananda Sagar College of Nursing
- Dr. Shyamala Reddy College of Nursing
- Faran College of Nursing
- Florence College of Nursing
- Hill Side College of Nursing
- Indian Academy College & School of Nursing
- Kempegowda College of Nursing
- Krupanidhi College of Nursing
- KTG College of Nursing Sciences
- M S Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Sciences, Education & Research
- Miranda College of Nursing
- St. George College of Management Science & Nursing
- St. Marthas College of Nursing
- St. Mary’s College of Nursing
- St. Philomena’s College of Nursing
- T. John College of Nursing
- Vijayanagar College of Nursing
- Vydehi Institute of Nursing Sciences & Research Centre
Students who wish to join the Nursing courses have to fulfill the eligibility criteria and admission guidelines according to the course which he/she is opting.
A qualification of PUC/10+2 from recognized board for DNM and BSc Nursing course with 45 or 50% marks and for MSc Nursing, the candidate should complete his BSc programme in Nursing from a recognized University or college/institution affiliated to the Nursing Council of Karnataka and India.
Find the Top Nursing Colleges in Bangalore
EduSpice is the best educational portal which provides the search for top nursing colleges in Bangalore. The listed nursing colleges/institutions/universities are verified and updated. If any information which is needed to be updated or verified can contact EduSpice and we will ensure that the information is added/modified at our online education portal.
Talk to our Career Counselors Admissions and to get the Best Career Guidance.