The most efficient way to get the list of Top Pharm D Colleges in Bangalore is by connecting a platform that provides you information for pursuing Pharm D Course. View the list of recognized Pharm D Colleges and institutions, Course Details, Admission Procedure, and Eligibility as well as Career Guidance for experts.
Pharm D Course Overview
Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D) is a full-time integrated six-year course that gives you a doctorate degree programme after successful completion. The course covers five academic years of Pharmacy plus one year of Internship programme. During this internship programme, the student gets actual exposure in pharmacy practice or clinical pharmacy services and acquires the skills to become an independently full fledge Pharmacist.
Top Pharm D Institutions in Bangalore
There are various institutions and colleges in Bangalore offering Pharm D course. They are equipped with highly professional staff, best quality teaching, and deep exposure to practical sessions that makes students work independently. With the excellent quality of education, the students of Pharm D course get the best learning experience by acquiring theoretical and practical knowledge, placement training for campus interview and best placement offer for deserving students.
List of Best Colleges for Pharm D in Bangalore
Below is the list of top Pharm D Colleges in Bangalore for candidates interested to get enrolled in the Pharm D Course. The Pharm D course in Bangalore is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Recognized by Government of Karnataka, Approved by Paramedical Council of India (PCI), University Grants Commission (UGC), and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Visweswarapura Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bangalore
- M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- Oxford College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- PES College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- Acharya B.M. Reddy College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- Karnataka College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- Aditya, Bangalore Institute for Pharmacy Education & Research, Bangalore
- Nargund College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- East West College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- Dayananda Sagar College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- R.R. College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- T. John College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
Candidates who desire to join Pharm D course should fulfill the given eligible criteria:
- For admission to the integrated Pharm D course, the candidate should pass PUC/10+2 or any other equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology as subjects.
- The candidate must have completed 17 years of age by 31st Dec.
- Certain Pharm D colleges require an entrance test which candidate has to appear. Only a few colleges allow direct admissions. Please contact EduSpice Counselor for more information.
- Candidates must have passed D. Pharm course from colleges recognized by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
Pharm D course duration is 6 years integrated programme.
Find best Pharm D Colleges at EduSpice Portal
EduSpice is the most trusted platforms that provide reliable information about the top Pharm D Colleges in Bangalore. The list of Pharm D colleges is verified by our experts and updated live on our EduSpice.com – an Online Colleges Info Guide. However, certain data collected from different sources might not be authenticated. Hence, we request you to contact EduSpice to make sure that the records are updated live on our portal.
Talk to our Career Counselors to get the best career guidance.